Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Shoe Saga Part III; Some supernatural power really does not want me to have my Vans! They came in today and I opened the box to find red checkered slip-ons. Granted, they're cool shoes too, but not the ones I wanted. Grr.

I called them, and the customer service rep asked me to send the shoes back. She also said they only have one pink skully pair left in my size. alsdkjflasdkjf. I placed an order for that last pair, and schlepped the other shoes to the post office. I am disgruntled, to say the least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VANS ARE BY FAR THE COOLEST. I ACTUALLY WANT RED AND WHITE CHECKED. I THINK THEY ARE COOL> ALL VANS ARE COOL. WELL, MOST. I HAVE PALE PINK AND WHITE CHECKERS RIGHT NOW. I LOVE THEM TO DEATH, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE THRUOGH THEM IN A BLENDER. THATS HOW MUCH I WEAR THEM. THEY ARE SO GREAT.